Blog Archive

Monday 20 June 2016

The Weight of Things Removed Update

The Weight of Things Removed | Novel | Milo

It's been a while since I've posted a new installment of my novel, however, it's not because I've stopped writing. I've noticed that my last few entries have had a number of spelling and grammatical errors, as well as having a few narrative issues that might need to be rewritten. 

I want to put on the brakes, so that I can check the engine.

So whilst I'm still working on it offline, it'll be a little while yet before I start to post additional chapters. 

I've also stopped posting because I've been considering alternative ways of presenting the novel online, whether that's on this blog or on Medium or another purpose built blog. So expect The Weight of Things Removed to be migrating to a new home in the near future. Ideally I want to use a website that makes it easier to display the novel without the need for numerous hyperlinks, also I've noticed that the font and text size of each passage can vary a fair bit and I want the presentation to be more consistent.

So TL;DR I am still writing and will start posting again in the near future, albeit on a different website. 

Return to Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment